Craniosacral Therapy: Brain Balancing II Workshop
Join Dr Christensen as she shares her brain balancing techniques developed over the last 15 years of clinical experience. Explore the anatomy of key brain structures, location, palpation, motility, and connection.
Brain Balancing II (BBII)
- Brain Balancing II focuses on the midbrain and brainstem and how they connect to the lobes of the brain.
- Detailed evaluation and treatment of sensory pathways for vision, hearing, smell, and pain.
- Balance the body’s stress response with specific HPA axis treatments.
- Evaluate and balance autonomic functions within the brainstem: temperature, circulation, weight set point, sleep/wake, etc.
- Evaluate and treat all cranial nerves
- Assessment and treatment options for issues with speech, writing, math, and reading.
Prerequisites: BBI, CST II. Advanced techniques and CST III are highly recommended but not required.
Date: Fall 2023
Location: Seattle, WA
Cost: $600 Student price $475
Please Note: either proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within three days of class is required to attend classes. Masks required.
Refunds will be available minus a $25 admin fee before March 5, 2023. No refunds will be given if you cancel after March 5, 2023. If you get sick the day of the class please contact Dr Faith directly at email@example.com.
Dr Faith Christensen graduated from Bastyr University in 2001 and practiced in Seattle, Chicago, and Central Utah before settling in Colorado Springs, CO. She began teaching Craniosacral Therapy in 2000 with Integrated Bodywork Institute, as an adjunct faculty at Bastyr University, and through Vita Vis. Dr. Christensen has studied with Alain Gehin, DO, Nancy Soliven, MD, DC, Nancy Patterson, ND, LM, Upledger Institute, and Claudia Kohn, DO. She has published six manuals for various Craniosacral classes, gemstone therapy, Surviving Cold and Flu Season Naturally, Honoring The Wisdom In Nature: Messages From The Plant Kingdom and lectures on health and bodywork.
Dr Christensen enjoys spending her time outside the office playing with her two children, hiking, gardening, acrylic and watercolor painting, dancing, and appreciating all that the Colorado Springs area has to offer.