For centuries, people have turned to herbs and home remedies to cope with cold and flu symptoms. Dr. Christensen merges historical wisdom with contemporary science to illustrate how effectively you can support your immune system before, during and after an illness. Comprehensive and easy-to-use, Surviving Cold and Flu Season Naturally explains the importance of identifying immune suppressive activities, balancing hormones, increasing immune supportive nutrients, and selecting herbs to match your body’s specific needs.
A Complete Immune Health-Care Resource,Surviving Cold and Flu Season Naturally discusses:
- Over 40 immune supportive recipes
- Viral vs. bacterial infections
- Top 10 immune suppressive activities
- Appropriate use of antibiotics
- Specific strategies to speed recovery
- When to call your physician
- Specific strategies for infants and children
- Hydrotherapy, nasal irrigation and garlic feet
- Post-illness herbs to prevent relapse
- Immune stimulating vs. immune supportive herbs
There are no reviews yet.