“Love is when you breathe deeply, open your heart wide, and live. Trust your own knowing. Find what you seek within.” Siberian Elm (Ulmus pumila). Read more
Experience the wisdom, inspiration, and strength of plant essences. Find the illustration and message you connect with to choose an essence to support your mental, emotional, and physical health. Each essence is wildcrafted and preserved in 30% brandy or vodka. 1/4 oz plant essence stock per bottle.
How To Use
- Activate the plant essence by shaking the bottle ten times before administering the essence.
- Plant essences can be taken by mouth by placing two drops directly on the tongue or in a glass of water to drink.
- Plant essences can be added to water and sprayed in a person’s energy field or around a room. Place 2-3 drops of one or more plant essences in a spray bottle filled with distilled or filtered water. Some plant essences work better than others as a spray such as Apple Blossom, Calendula, Cut Leaf Evening Primrose, French Lavender, Subalpine Arnica, Vicia, Utah Aster, Wild Rose, and Yellow Blanket Flower.
- Plant essences can be applied to the skin, such as placing on acu-points and chakras. Applying a plant essence directly to an acu-point or chakra directs its actions more intentionally to balance the area to which it is applied. See the corresponding chapters in Honoring The Wisdom In Nature: Messages From The Plant Kingdom for more information on each energetic system.
- Store plant essences away from bright light, electronics, and heat.
- It is best to use a single plant essence or combination of essences daily for 28-30 days to change a pattern.
There are no reviews yet.